It is professional custom Halloween Decorations Toy Door Hanging Decorations Halloween Ghost Decorations JX2111006 suppliers and OEM/ODM Halloween Decorations Toy Door Hanging Decorations Halloween Ghost Decorations JX2111006 factory, our custom Halloween Decorations Toy Door Hanging Decorations Halloween Ghost Decorations JX2111006 are exported to more than 30 countries and regions such as Europe, America, Japan, Canada, Australia, etc.The company has its own design team, sample room and proofing room, which can design products according to customers' requirements and respond quickly to the new trends of products.The company has always taken "customer first, honesty first" as its business philosophy. The system of the factory is becoming more and more perfect, and the products are constantly innovating.Over the years, relying on its rich market experience and talent advantages, we have been constantly exploring and moving forward and committed to promoting the healthy development of the handicraft industry. We look forward to establishing a mutually beneficial and win-win cooperation relationship with you!
I will be happy to answer any questions for you,
if you need help, please contact me.
A: Our products are mainly exported to dozens of countries including the United States, Germany, Japan, Spain, Italy, Britain, South Korea, Australia, Canada and so on.
A: Usually we ship by sea. We are very close to Ningbo Beilun Port, so it is very convenient to export. Of course, if the customer’s cargo is urgent, we can also transport it by air. Ningbo Airport and Shanghai International Airport are very close to us.
A: When quoting, we will confirm the transaction method with you, FOB, CIF, CNF or other methods. In mass production, we generally pay 30% in advance, and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment. Most of our payment methods are T/T, of course, L/C can also be accepted.
A: We will have corresponding inspections after each process. For the final product, we will do 100% full inspection according to customer requirements and international standards.
A: We have multiple main production lines and 2 customized product production lines to meet the needs of customers with different purchase volumes.
Easter Bunny Decoration Manufacturers introduce Easter customs 1. A grand religious parade is generally held on Easter. ...view more
Christmas Gifts Manufacturers introduces 6 recommended Christmas gifts: 1. Jewelry: crystal jewelry, such as necklaces, ...view more
Wood Christmas tree decorations are typically used to decorate Christmas trees during the holiday season. They can be us...view more
Pumpkin is an annual vine herbaceous plant, the stem often takes root at the joints, the elongation is 2-5 meters, the l...view more