The advantages and functions of Wood Christmas Decoration :
1. Naturalness: Wood is a natural material. Among the four main materials commonly used by humans, steel, wood, cement, and plastic, only it is directly taken from nature. Therefore, wood has the advantages of low production cost, low energy consumption, non-toxic, No pollution, and so on.
2. Good texture: wood has good tactile properties that are easily accepted by people, and far superior to materials such as metal and glass.
3. High strength-to-weight ratio: The ratio of a certain strength to weight of wood is higher than that of general metal, and it is a lightweight and high-strength material.
4. Thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity of wood is very small. Compared with other materials, the thermal conductivity of aluminum is 2000 times that of it, and the thermal conductivity of plastic is 30 times that of it. Therefore, wood has good thermal insulation properties.
5. Electrical insulation: The point conductivity of wood is poor, so it is a better electrical insulation material.
6. Processability: The wood is moderately soft and hard and easy to process.
7. Decorative: The wood itself has a natural and beautiful pattern, and as furniture and decorative material, it has a good decorative effect. Due to some of the unique properties of wood mentioned above.
8. In construction applications, wood is more fire-resistant than steel (contrary to the common sense of many people): After many ancient wooden buildings experienced a fire, only the exterior is scorched, but they still stand, and the strength of the internal structure is still very high; on the contrary, What's more, after many reinforced concrete buildings are overfired, because the steel bars are softened, the buildings collapse and the buildings are severely damaged.
9. Except for some high-density special woods, the specific gravity of most woods is lower than that of water, so they can float on the water and make ships.
10. It is one of the most widely used materials. Wood can be made into products such as boards, furniture, plywood, etc., and used as raw materials for papermaking and chemical fiber industries.